The administration and policies of Municipality Finance Plc (MuniFin) are being constantly developed to correspond to the needs of its owners, customers, investors, staff and the increasing regulation.
The business operations are based on efficient risk management, which includes the management of counterparty risks, market risks and operational risks amongst other factors.
The Board of Directors of the company defines the risk management strategy, which follows very conservative risk principles. MuniFin’s strong credit rating is a result of a low overall risk position.
- Legal status, share ownership and administration
- The Annual General Meeting
- Shareholders’ Nomination Committee
- Board of Directors
- Executive Management Team
- Internal control and risk management
- Communication principles
- Practices concerning the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing